8762RE: Fw: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam Street Railway

  • Gerald Snyder
    Apr 18, 2003
      Thanks for the offer. I may take you up on that, but
      before I put you through any work, let me get together
      a list of the post cards I already have and send you
      that - no reason you should have to do those.

      --- "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...> wrote:
      > Glenn,
      > The only Amsterdam shots I have are postcards. I
      > don't know
      > how helpful they'd be, but I will scan them for you
      > if you'd
      > like!
      > Gino

      Do you Yahoo!?