8759Re: Fw: [FJGRailroad] Amsterdam Street Railway

  • Gerald Snyder
    Apr 17, 2003
      The trestle came down a few years ago, but I think the
      rails had been taken up all the way back to the five
      corners area (Kelloggs Pond)and up to the powerhouse
      prior to that. I would like to have the pictures if
      you could send me the files, or scan them if you only
      have prints. I was up looking at the old mill
      powerhouse the other day and will be going back when
      it dries out a little more to get some digitals of it
      and the surrounding area.

      --- joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...>

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic