854Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Photos

    Mar 2, 2000
      If I can locate a photo or postcard I'll put it up. I was looking at the
      Sanborn's for this area tonight and the brick building was titled Signal and
      Car Inspector's Shop. This was an oblong building a bit longer than the
      signal tower. West of this was a small square structure which I can't
      identify from the notes.

      Paul