852Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Photos

    Mar 2, 2000
      Best I can tell from the diagrams is that the westward signal bridge for
      the interlocking would be east of the west crossing (Broadway) and the
      eastward signal bridge would have been somewhere near where the DO engine
      house was built. Crossovers appear to be from south tracks to north tracks
      for eastward trains. Unfortunately the Sanborn Maps rarely show the trackage
      accurately, but they do show the buildings. The 1891 set shows the
      crossovers but the earlier and later sets that I have don't.

      Paul