844Re: [FJGRailroad] Fonda Photos

    Mar 1, 2000
      Years ago there was an interlocking plant at the west crossing in Fonda.
      The tower stood just west of the crossing on the south side. There was a
      brick tool or oil house there in later years which contained a number of NYC
      marker lamps among other stuff. The door always seemed to be open. I can't
      easily put my fingers on a photo of the interior of that tower but they
      exist, as well as some postcards showing the signal tower and parts of the
      plant.

      Paul