8422Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Mohawk Valley Democrat

    Dec 1, 2002
      Glenn,

      I didn't clarify that. My impression was that he was in charge of the Fair
      Grounds, where they were stored and that he was also in control of them.
      That is, what ever he said, is what would or could happen to them. For some
      reason I carry the impression that he was the owner of the Fair Grounds; I'd
      be curious to know if that's fact.

      Paul