7952RE: [FJGRailroad] 2nd Annual August Gettogether

    Aug 6, 2002
      Dan or anyone else.

      You can call me at 518-587-9241! The weather for this weekend looks
      good! I can't imagine anything going wrong that we wouldn't get together!
      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday! For those of you
      attending, we will be meeting at the Boxcar Museum at 10 am Saturday
      morning. The Boxcar is located on West Fulton Street. It's real easy
      to find and there is plenty of parking. The best way to get there is
      to head West on Fulton Street from Route 30a (Arterial Highway). If you
      are coming from Johnstown, you want to take a left onto Fulton Street and
      go about a mile and a half. The Boxcar and park will be on the right.
      We usually hang out around there until 11:30 or so. That way if you are
      a little late, we won't head out without you! As for Uncle Leo, you are
      usually 4 hours late for everything so I don't know what to tell you! I
      will also bring my beeper with me if someone is late and wants to know
      where we're hiding! My beeper number is 518-484-5230. Any other questions,
      please email or give me a ring!