7451Re: [FJGRailroad] Arkville

  • Knixrule1@juno.com
    Jun 3, 2002
      I was looking for you both!! It was the Catskill Mountain Railroad on Rt
      28, I really had a great time. They had two flat cars, a caboose, and I
      think it was a Davenport engine? They said their was only two left and
      one doesnt operate. Joshua and I rode in the caboose and played Shack
      and the mean conductor with the brakeman and conductor as best we could
      without tossing anyone off the train. Next we rode in the engine, it had
      a clutch and gear shift like a car. My poor wife sat on the flat car and
      watched two lovebirds while my son and I played trains.

      Steve myers