7445Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Johnstown Tornado

    Jun 3, 2002

      Yes the station has been sold and an endeacor is being made to gather as
      much data on it and the titles to the surrounding land as possible. I have
      here hundreds of deeds for the Park parcels and am trying to find anything
      that may be of significance to him. Haven't started to look yet though.