7430Re: [FJGRailroad] Arkville

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Jun 2, 2002
      I was told by an employee that those cars were traced back to original
      owners was the New York Central.They are thinking about re-painting them
      red as the orignal color.But I begged them to re=paint them green and
      restenciled them FJG.About 90% of the cars must have been scrapped by
      now.Is was great to meet you guys and your families.I wish we could of
      visited some more,but I think everysbodys kids were getting restless.I
      missed you Steve when you stepped off the train,you got by me somehow.I
      think the Tank Engine made their money today ( $2.50 for a peanut butter
      sandwich). Mark
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic