7424RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Johnstown Tornado

    Jun 2, 2002
      Gino,

      I was up there Thursday and it is quite a bit cleaned up. The gentleman who
      is going to restore it must be having an impact on him. Faust (interesting
      choice of a name) will be moving out so the restoration can commence. Does
      anyone on the list have a set of plans for the station? I believe a set
      would have been included in the valuation. These are necessary to assist in
      restoring the building to architectural correctness (a version of PC).

      PKL