6643Re: FJ&G Photos & Question about #11

  • andrewsfusco
    Mar 1, 2002
      Walt: Put me down for one #11 in an 8x10. #11 is the only FJG
      steamer that has a comparable model in O gauge. MTH makes it and
      I've wanted to bash one into FJG 11 (although making that tender
      is going to be a challenge). ---Andy Fusco

      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "fjg1870" <waltdanylak@c...> wrote:
      > For those of you that attended the meeting last night, I've
      contacted
      > the person that Dave purchased the 11x14 photo of #11 from at the
      > Springfield show. He doesn't have any photos at present, but will
      > have some available in a few months. 8x10's are $7.00 plus S&H and
      > 11x14's are $10.00 plus S&H. If anyone is interested in purchasing
      > copy, please let me know. In addition to the photo of #11, he also
      > has a photo of #14, same prices. I have no idea where the photo of
      > #14 was taken. For those of you that weren't at the meeting, the
      > photo shows #11 in the Gloversville yard, near the Fulton Street
      > crossing. One neat feature of the photo is that it shows the
      electric
      > line curving towards the station.
      >
      > Speaking of #11, does anyone know when the headlight was changed?
      >
      > Walt
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic