6141RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: trolleys to Chicago

    Jan 3, 2002
      Isn't there a Mount Washington in New Hampshire that could be
      reached by some sort of a trolley or tram?

      From: dowens15228 [mailto:supportone@...]
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: trolleys to Chicago

      You sure are right about those Frisco cable cars Dick! They are a
      blast to ride up and down the hills, and then everybody gets to help
      turn the car on the turntable at the end.

      I was surprised how little they are though. They are not much longer
      than the Incline cars ( Inclined Planes ) that we have going up Mt
      Washington in Pittsburgh.

      Dan Owens
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic