5714RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: The GTE

    Dec 5, 2001
      Ahhhhh, that's the picture I was looking for! That is an awesome shot!
      That damn Dave Reffue,
      he got that picture in Syracuse then he buys them up at Albany! I asked him
      about that picture
      Sunday and he told me he didn't see any! I can't be too mad him because he
      sold me the picture
      of #9 in Pennsylvania! I'll yell at him anyways at the next Meeting in
      Gloversville! As for the
      DH/CACV All-Doors, I was wondering if the D & H had those cars when they
      owned the CACV!

      Gino

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic