5702RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: The GTE

    Dec 4, 2001
      Yes Walt, that picture of #9 on her way to the scrap heap is priceless! I
      will try ro post her
      soon so the group can see it! I found a couple FJG and FJG related slides
      at the show! I
      also picked up the CACV/DH Thrall Car! She looks great. Can anyone tell me
      if those cars
      came to the CACV when the D & H owned her and if the D & H logos were just
      painted over
      after they sold the line? I like the way they look, but I've never seen
      them with the D & H
      logos in any pictures! I picked up a couple of slides of S2 # 20. One in
      Hoensdale and
      another in Jersey I think! The date is 1984 on it, but no location. I also
      picked up a slide
      of LASB 102 in Maroon and Gold and of 101 in Susquehanna paint. Is this the
      same 101 as
      CNYK 101?

      Gino