5044Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Cabooses

    Sep 24, 2001
      That's the best I could get, Glenn. The man who may have it is one of these
      junkies who buys and sells all kinds of things, large and small. He was
      described as having a knack for making money. The name Clark was offered,
      but he is reportedly not connected to the Clarks that run the trading post
      or the Laconia operation. That doesn't mean it isn't so however. That's how
      they made their money.

      Supposedly along route 1. I haven't been over there in over twenty years,
      but seems to me I rememer a junk operation on Rte 4 that could fit the bill
      for a starter.

      Paul