4672Re: [FJGRailroad] Re:Northville in the 20th Century

    Jun 25, 2001
      Further: there is a neat, but in need of digital work, photo of a mixed
      train with the 1894 No. 3 sporting its original square headlight, two box
      cars, a combine and a coach. Could be a Broadalbin train however, just
      don't know; it's also winter.

      PKL