4287RE: [FJGRailroad] FW: ballpark

    May 1, 2001
      Actually Bunn Creek trestle is right in "downtown" Amsterdam. It was just
      off Market St. where the rr left the street and headed cross lots to
      Brookside Ave. The abutments are still in there.

      I would say six bridges on the Hagaman line. Photos 158, 159, 160, 161 (at
      hagaman), 164 (Bunn Creek Trestle).

      We will seethem when we get down there.

      PKL