416Re: HTML postings

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Jan 7, 2000
      There shouldn't be any ads tacked to our postings except
      the small ones from The Onelist sponsor. I still have
      no idea what ads you guys are talking about. I hope we
      can figure it out. Maybe we can ask onelist if posting as
      an HTML doc is causing this. Could someone send me one
      of those messages that have an ad at the end of them?

      Gino