3949Re: Turntable kits?

  • stevejamie1@juno.com
    Apr 12, 2001
      ---Hi Randy went out last night in search of this turntable i
      couldn't find anything in the 2001 walthers catalog or a web site so
      your best bet might be to get the one on e bay.Ill be at the metting
      this month and i'll bring the bridge.
      Steve

      In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...> wrote:
      > OK Model RR fans?? I do not have my copy of Walthers here can
      someone
      > tell me what the "Durango 65' turntable kit is going for new??
      This may be
      > model masterpieces now?? Thanks I found one on ebay and thought
      it looked
      > as close as I will come to the Gloversville table?? wanted to see
      if it was

      > better to just buy it new? Thanks
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic