3948Re: Maps

  • Glenn Williams
    Apr 12, 2001
      --- In FJGRailroad@e..., "paul larner" <pklarner@h...> wrote:
      > [snip]
      > One of our group suggested a source for topo info on line but I
      > can't recall the site; I'm sure a simple search would help you find
      >it.
      > [snip]

      Uh, well, that would be my cue, Jonathan. Go to TopoZone.com, enter
      Fonda, NY, as a destination and go from there. My original message
      is number 1642, which you can find in the Messages list and has more
      details.

      Reading through the messages list will be a good introduction to the
      group and bring you up to speed on what we've chewed over. I still
      refer back to them to refresh my memory on some point or other.

      If you've signed up at as Yahoo member, you will be able to go
      through the Files and Links sections. And, of course, there's Gino's
      website.

      Welcome to the group.

      Glenn
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic