      -----Original Message-----
      From: waltdanylak@... [mailto:waltdanylak@...]

      At the meeting last Wednesday night, we were given an Email from the
      Schenectady Library about their website having a railroad history
      page. While there is nothing a present but a mention of the FJ&G in
      the SRC's booklet, it is still worth looking at. The site includes
      the SRC, Alco and the NYC. There address is: