3240Re: Meeting

  • skalbfel@ix.netcom.com
    Mar 1, 2001
      I'm not looking that far ahead yet. As you know at DaimlerChrysler
      people are dropping like flies. I survived Feb 28, but I'm a
      contractor and could get knocked off any time. If I'm out of work for
      a while it eats up the reserve cash and the first thing to go are
      trips. I've already ruled out going to the NMRA convention in St.
      Louis. So, I don't know.
      Also, I got the LH article you sent me. Nice write up. It's important
      to remind the local community of the railroad's history because
      memories fade quickly.
      Saul

      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Randy & Lorraine Decker" <rldecker@c...>
      wrote:
      > Hope you can make the summer thing Saul?

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic