2601Re: [FJGRailroad] test

    Jan 7, 2001
      Hi Randy,

      I spoke to your Dad back around the time that Walt was starting to set up the his FJ&G
      group, must have been '85ish. I remember he was involved in the battle that takes place at
      Fort Wellington in Prescott, just across the river from Ogdensburg NY. That's only 10
      miles east of me. I have some pictures taken at one of these battles they put on for the
      tourists, I can scan them for you if you'd like. I've heard the name Murry Killman before,
      don't think I know him though.

      Paul