2050Brill Modelling article posted.

    Nov 21, 2000
      Hi Mark and All,

      I thought I would let you all know that I have just uploaded ten scans
      to the group files of a July '98 article from Model Railroader. The
      article describes how to scratch build a Brill Model 350 in O-scale.
      Although FJ&G #340 was a model 370 (I think that's right), this article
      would be a great place to start for any scale. Simply a matter of
      adding 10 feet for the baggage section. You can get to these scans
      throught the Files section, just look for the folder marked *NEW*Brill
      Model 350, or click the link below.

      http://www.egroups.com/files/FJGRailroad/%2ANEW%2A+BRILL+Model+350/

      Paul