2048DURR

    Nov 21, 2000
      The Bill combine the Delaware and Ulster uses is being repaired. From what
      I've heard, they never liked to use it much because the motor overheats
      constantly on the grades. I was told by someone at the railroad that it's
      being repaired or reworked and they may start using it some more in the
      future. I personally haven't seen it operate since around 1989. I'm sure
      it's ran since then, but not very much.

      I have financial data on the move of the RS36, but not with me. If anyone
      cares, I'll pick it up at home.

      I'm not sure what mechanical shape the S4s are in. I do know one of them
      doesn't have any batteries.