1897Re: [FJGRailroad] Another stranded boxcar?

    Nov 13, 2000
      Hi GinO,

      I was just taking a stab at the unit number, and you are right, the LASB unit was 102. I
      have heard (maybe wrongly though) that the 103 appeared with a similar paint scheme as the
      102, think this was actually the original scheme the SusieQ used when they desielized.

      Paul