1685Re: [FJGRailroad] Yahoo has your Address

    Sep 2, 2000
      Hi Gino,

      Let's hope they will stick to the original terms. Just don't trust any company that wants
      you to fill out a abuse form on their web site, and tells you they will use your personal
      information for what ever they feel like. Time will tell, just thought people should be
      warned.

      Paul