1594Picture Uploaded

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Aug 2, 2000
      I uploaded a picture for Randy to the egroup site. It is of remains
      of a boiler on the Jersyfield Railroad. If you didn't know, the Jersyfield
      was an extension of the Little Falls and Dolgeville on their Stratford
      Branch. Way up there in the woods past Emmonsburg. How do I know
      Emmonsburg? Well, there was a hotel there and my band played there
      twice a month. What a crowd we'd get! And the worse the weather,
      the bigger the crowd, but that's beside the point. Check the picture
      out at this link...

      http://www.egroups.com/files/FJGRailroad/jerseyfieldloaderboiler.JPG

      Maybe Randy will post a better description of the photo that I did!