15694Re: FJ&G on television?

    May 26, 2014
      The only existing footage of which I am directly aware is a caboose ride in the 50s or 60s that another member of this group owns, the Barnes footage, and the trolley footage that Interurban Films published years ago.

      The question is not as simple as asking whether a member can "share" the material.

      Pentrex, I believe, owns the Interurban Films copyrights.

      The Barnes footage is tricky, since he's no longer alive.

      The caboose ride is, I believe, owned by another member of this group outright.

      The same copyright questions would apply to other works, such as photographs.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic