      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: etozorak@...
      Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 14:37:29 -0800
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Combines 21 and 22

      Thank you for your detailed answers, Paul.  Two more questions I have, since I am currently modeling Combine 21:

      1) Did either coach have any form of lighting inside?  I see no battery boxes on the bottom of either coach.

      2) From the photographs, it looks like #21 has no windows at either end of the car, but #22 does have windows on the passenger end.  Is this correct to your knowledge?
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic