      From: A. Fusco
      Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 3:17 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Get Together Oct. 5, 2013

      Given all of the publicity in the Leader Herald the last two weeks,
      maybe somebody from government ought to be invited to give a 15
      minute overview of exactly where the proposal to lay a line from
      Fonda 3.5 miles north to the Johnstown Industrial Park stands at the
      moment. So you guys on the 5th....I'm lookin' forward to it. ---
      Andy Fusco

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic