15549Re: Get Together Oct. 5, 2013

  • kattrain177
    Sep 22, 2013
      Hi!

      I was fortunate enough to meet a couple of you @ the Gloversville RailFest this summer. There was a mention of a tour through the RailTrail on Oct 5th. Is this still in the plans? My friend and I are trying to lock down our plans for this weekend and would like to include this walk. Please let me know. Also is this gathering open to the public? Do you think there will be more information on the reopening of the Fonda end of the line?

      Thanks in advance!

      Kattrain177