15487New FJ&G Hats

    Apr 18 8:40 PM
    • 1 Attachment
    • 322 KB
    Hi guys,

    It's been a while since I really did anything with the FJ&G Store, but I've just created some new hats and they look pretty sweet!

    They are stonewashed and come in 3 different colors...Green, Red and Blue.  The best thing about these is the FJ&G Time Table logo I created for them and it is embroidered into the cap.  If you'd like to check them out, follow this link to the item in my store...http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr.839605326

    I'm also attaching a photo if you want to see it for the heck of it.  Oh yes, not the cheapest hat you'll find, but $19.99 isn't too bad for this store.  They set the price, not me.  If it was me, $5 bucks.

    I'm not the boss, just the designer!