15463RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: BJRY 44

    Feb 14, 2013
      Thanks John.  That photo is what is needed; no doubt now.  Trust but verify.

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: jsesonske@...
      Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 05:26:00 +0000
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: BJRY 44

      I sent an email to Burlington Junction. They replied...

      "BJRY 44 was purchased between 1983 – 1985 from the Great Western in Colorado. The only identification information we could find on the engine was a label in the cab, which has been attached to this email.
      We currently use the 44 about 4-6 times a year in West Burlington, IA to serve a single customer."

      The label in the picture says SER. 15041-44

      I assume this is the serial number?

      John

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Aaron Keller wrote:

      > A new photo of BJRY 44 has appeared:
      > http://www.railpictures.net/viewphoto.php?id=424723
      > This is the unit believed to be FJ&G No. 30.
      >
      > -Aaron

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic