15446Prayers For A Founding Member

    Jan 28, 2013
      Hi guys,

      One of our founding members, Glenn Williams has lost his wife Gail to cancer this weekend.  They fought a long, valiant campaign against this terrible disease and it unfortunately returned after remission.  Please join me in sending your kind thoughts and prayers to Glenn and his family at this very trying time.  If you know Glenn and Gail, then you know two of the nicest people in the world.  He's a railfan who grew up on the New York Central and FJ&G in Fonda, New York and is always one of the people I look forward to at our annual Get-Togethers.