15391Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Kit Ideas?

  • Paul
    Jul 7, 2012
      Hi Jerry,

      I have it as 1928-7 but they might be the same structure or at least the
      same general design. There was also one at the east end of the Fonda
      yard, one just at the north side of the Route 5 crossing, also one in
      Broadalbin. Back in the late 70s there were two on the north west side
      of the DeWitt yard across from the tower, they appear to have been a
      standard NYC plan with variations.

      Paul :-)

      On 07/07/2012 2:21 PM, handyman756 wrote:
      > Paul,
      > I don't have that MR issue. Is that shed the design shown #30 picture in the 1928 ICC set?
      > Jerry

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic