15371Re: [FJGRailroad] Another rail-fan passes

  • Mark Wilber
    Jun 21, 2012
      Met him a few times.Took alot pictures of the NYSW for Railpace.

      From: Gino's Railpage <fjgrailroad@...>
      To: FJGRailroad Yahoo Group <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 10:09 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Another rail-fan passes
      This guy just sent me some FJG shots he took for my railpage!

      Railroad photographer, columnist Tom Trencansky dies

      Published: June 21, 2012
      SYLVAN BEACH, N.Y. – Well-known Northeast railfan Tom Trencansky died June 19 while on vacation in Sylvan Beach. Trencansky, who was in his 60s, was the former New York area columnist for Railpace Newsmagazine, and an avid railroad photographer. He organized several railroad photography charters in the Northeast, notably trips on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad in New York. Trencansky also put together the “New York Railroads” e-mail list with news of the New York area.

      Trencansky is survived by a wife and three daughters.
      -- http://fjgrr.org http://ginosrailpage.com http://ginostrolleypage.com http://ginosrailblog.blogspot.com/
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic