15370Another rail-fan passes

    Jun 21, 2012
      This guy just sent me some FJG shots he took for my railpage!

      Railroad photographer, columnist Tom Trencansky dies

      Published: June 21, 2012
      SYLVAN BEACH, N.Y. – Well-known Northeast railfan Tom Trencansky died June 19 while on vacation in Sylvan Beach. Trencansky, who was in his 60s, was the former New York area columnist for Railpace Newsmagazine, and an avid railroad photographer. He organized several railroad photography charters in the Northeast, notably trips on the Adirondack Scenic Railroad in New York. Trencansky also put together the “New York Railroads” e-mail list with news of the New York area.

      Trencansky is survived by a wife and three daughters.

      --
      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com