      Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:52 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Caboose #1

      Hi guys,

      A guy who is related to the former owner of Rail City in Sandy Creek
      is writing a book about the place and he's trying to figure where all
      the equipment went to. He asked me if I knew where #1 went and if it
      went directly to the place from the FJ&G. Someone told him it went to
      Rail City from the Shelburne Museum. I don't know about that other
      then the fact that #2 was at the Shelburne Museum. We know where that
      caboose is now thank's to Paul finding it.

      I search through old messages and Andy Fusco posted something about
      the auction at Rail City in 1989. He said he saw #2 at the museum and
      that the person who owned #1 was buying #2 so they could restore it.

      Here's my question....Did #2 also make it's way to Sandy Creek or is
      Andy confusing her with #1? Also, did #1 ever go to the Shelburne
      Museum?

      That's all!

      http://fjgrr.org
      http://ginosrailpage.com