      From: Paul Larner <pklarner@...>
      To: FJGRailroad <fjgrailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 5:25 PM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Re: Scrapping No. 20 & 21

      IIRC, there were bushel bags full of tokens kept in a room adjacent the freight office.  There must be tens of thousands of those available to the collectors.  They were originally kept in the vaults of the GOB which burned in 1969.  The contents were moved across the street after the fire.
      Mark, do you know what happened to the mass of documents that remained in the room when DO took over in 1974?  DFN and I had the opportunity to go through them one afternoon, however there wasn't time to look at everything.
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: mwilber2001@...
      Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 12:17:16 -0800

      When I worked on the FJG. I did get a bag of tokens when they had the trolley.