15256RE: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Trolley Body

    Jan 8, 2012
      Well when you have a free minute, drop me an email off line: Riverlinejoe@...

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 09:41:35 -0800
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Trolley Body

      Joe,
      Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  Mike is in transition to starting a new job for MIT out in Dick Finn's hometown (Lexington, MA) and getting ready to move and my mother-in-law is in the hospital in ICU so things here are a bit hectic here lately and I haven't been on-line much.

      #29 is buttoned up for the winter and I'm still looking for an indoor location for her - got a couple of leads but nothing has worked out yet.  I did spend a few afternoons stripping off leftover camp remnants and am still trying to put the history together - big hole is how and when she got from the Gloversville yard up to the lake.  I will post any updates as new info shows up.
      Jerry