15161Re: [FJGRailroad] Caboose No. 2

  • Rail Lists
    Aug 24, 2011
      I expect I'll be up in Passumsic in sept--they are having an open house

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 24, 2011, at 2:03 PM, Paul Charland <p.charlie@...> wrote:

      Hi All,

      Years ago I called the museum in Shelburne one time when I was heading
      to Rutland. They told me back then that the caboose had been moved to
      "Rail City" just outside Albany.. would have been mid '80s. When I
      first got on the internet back in 1998ish I liked for Rail City and only
      found that they had closed years earlier with no indication of what
      happened to their collection.

      Paul :-)