      Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2011 2:40 PM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Caboose No. 2

      Caboose No. 1, the four wheel bobber, was acquired by Rail City for their collection.  No. 2's location in the photo has some ofteh characteristics of another rail equipment collection here in VT.  I had also heard the 2 went to this location but ... ?

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: gdavis4@...
      Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 14:23:41 -0400

      The only 'Rail City' I know of was quite a distance from Albany.....Sandy Pond on Lake Ontario nearer to Syracuse.  By the '80s it was basically defunct and within the last decade the inventory (read relics) were auctioned off.  I don't remember any FJ&G caboose as being part of the collection.
      Gordon D.