15155Caboose No. 2

  • Paul
    Aug 24, 2011
      There is currently a slide of caboose No. 2 at its fourth home taken in 1985. I didn't realize it had been removed from the Shelburne Museum that far back. For what it is worth, from the background I think I know where this photo was shot so, when I get a day I'll take a run over there to confirm and advise.

      However, in the meantime, if someone is in Vermont traveling route 5, south of St. Johnsbury, near Passumpsic and happens to have an opportunity to look, maybe you will save me a trip by verifying whether or not the caboose is still there. And you could share a few photos with the group.

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic