15131NY Plates

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    May 6, 2011
      This is way off topic but every new NY plate I've seen begins with "F". Even out here in Michigan, I've seen new NY plates with that letter. I've noticed however that new plates seen in motion pictures shot in New York have theatrical plates with non "F" numbers. If you are interested in NY plates, there are web sites covering the subject. They were once issued by county and some of  the letter combinations could be easily identified as to where issued.
      Saul

      --
      Saul B. Kalbfeld
      Detroit Motion Picture Studio Mechanics Local 812 IATSE