      Sent: Sunday, February 20, 2011 6:55 AM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Amsterdam Enginehouse? FOUND IT

      Morning All,

      Not sure if this link will work but it's to a shot I've uploaded to the
      ACN album called "CanyonSouthView":

      The building shows up in the lower center of the photo, and appears to
      have had a vent on the center of the roof. The 26 foot length would
      only be long enough to hold a tender, but plenty big enough to hold a
      critter.

      Neat find though!

      Cushing Crushed Stone's little green and white thing... was that a Mack
      by any chance?

      Paul :-)

      On 19/02/2011 8:06 PM, Charlie Vosburgh wrote:
      > Jerry; According to the Jack Wright story in the Central Headlight
      > magazine, the Bigelow Sanford mill did have a 12 ton Mack "critter"
      > and Mohawk Carpets had a Brownhoist crane to handle coal at their
      > boiler house. No other description was given. The size of the
      > building suggests that would the place where they stored the Mack.
      > I'm still waiting on the maps from the NRHS if there are any.
      > Charlie

      No virus found in this message.