14979RE: [FJGRailroad] New Book

    Feb 11, 2011
      Morning Sun Books. Order it today.....

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: fjgrailroad@...
      Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 21:32:40 -0500
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] New Book

      I looked for it at Springfield and couldn't find it!

      On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:22 PM, joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:

      I will start with, I have NO economic interest in this. I did contribute to the first volume and I did receive a nice acknowledgement.

      Go and get New York Shortlines in Color by Gary Carlson (Morning Sun Books). Period. You can't live without this book!

      Here is why. Besides very nicely written chapters about the FJ&G, the Arcade & Attica, Buffalo Creek and Bush Terminal, there are chapters on the Dexter & Norther, Grasse River Railroad, Harlem Transfer Railroad and Lake Champlain & Moriah.

      The text is very good (I contributed to it) and I can not wait for volume two.......................I wholeheartedly endorse this important New York State Work available from Morning Sun.

      Get this book!

      Riverlinejoe

      --
      http://fjgrr.org