14846RE: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

    Sep 29, 2010
      Excellent! I have a few "Show & Tell" things to bring.........

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 16:02:22 -0700
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Dinner Reservations for Oct. 10th FJ&G Day

      Yes Joe - you were one of the first reservations.
      Jerry

      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 18:10:17 -0700

      Paul,
      Will do, but I only have the dinner count - Gordon may have additional people that have said they were coming to the museum.  Gordon?
      Jerry

      From: handyman756@...
      Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:31:22 -0700

      Hi Gordon,
      Reservations are in at the Railyard for 15 people on the 9th.  I just got 4 more today.  They asked me to call them that morning to verify/change the count if necessary - not a problem if we add a few.
      Jerry

      From: Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, September 20, 2010, 6:27 AM