14802Re: [FJGRailroad] Eber Davis Model Railroad Collection

  • Mark Wilber
    Aug 4 5:41 AM
      Interesting,I like the Gloversville yard. Those ties laying around the yard adds a little spice to it. Mark

      From: Jim Kelly's Heros <fjgrailroad@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, August 3, 2010 11:47:19 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Eber Davis Model Railroad Collection

      Here are some 'good' photos of Eber Davis' FJG Model Collection at the Fulton County Museum. I guess they had a ceremony a few weeks back and I missed it. Sorry the group didn't find out! Anyhow, the layout is a work in progress, but looks fantastic already.

      Check out these photos on Flickr:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/thedicarlos/sets/72157624633442064/

      Sorry the video I posted looked like crap, I shot it with my phone's video camera. I've got an alka seltzer if you need one Deano!

      Go to the Museum, it's one of the best local history collections around!